Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Open WIDE!!!

Last Thursday was another first.

Grant is 3 and it was time to take a very special trip.

One filled with bright lights, mirrors, water works and ...
very sharp objects being jabbed into your mouth.

Yes, the dentist.

Big Brother Grady decided to take one for the team, and go first.
Too Cool.

Duck lips!
Grady was great, as usual.
But, then it was little brother's turn.

Yep, I look cool too.

Dude, this is a piece of cake.

Um, I am CERTAIN this is not what I signed up for.
Mommy only mentioned a new toothbrush and a trip to the treasure box if I was good.
Define "good."

You gotta be kidding me.
No, a new Cars toothbrush is not worth this!

Fine, you can try one more time.
But you already said we were almost done.

Look Lady, you may be "almost done" but I AM done!

Actually, Grant was really good. 
But with only 2 teeth left to polish, he was over it and there was no convincing him other wise.

Dr. G gave both boys a great report on their teeth.
And yes, they both got a new toothbrush!


No comments: