Saturday, March 19, 2011

Soccer Time

Finally, Spring has sprung and it is time again for Soccer Season!!!!!!
The first games were last Saturday (before we found out about Grady!)
Up first, was Grady, with a 8:30am game.
It was a beautiful day and the team was ready to play.
All the same players are together again this season with a couple of new ones.
Here is the VERY HANDSOME assistant Coach giving some direction to Grady and Wyatt.
Again, the REALLY CUTE Assistant Coach (can you tell I have a crush?).
Grady and his glorious hair waiting for some action!
Getting Organized!
(Actually, I have no clue what is happening!)
Coach Clayton getting Ava, Grady, Patrick and Jack ready for the kick!
That Hair!
He just looks the part!
Patrick!
Eli!
Paul!
Last Season they were the Eagles.
However, this season they will be the....
Apparently they are even going to get orange jerseys for the rest of the season.
Not sure how some of our Seminole fan parents will handle this.
I have my jersey ready!

Next it was Todd's turn, his game was at 11:30am.
And again I will apologize for being a bad parent and say I did not get enough photos of the action in Todd's game.  It was so much fun to watch!
Todd is on the Titans and is playing with a group of U10 boys he has never played soccer with before.
However, even with several new soccer players, they were amazing and even won their game.
Guess who scored a goal!!!
He was so excited, and so were we!
He was also a captain for the game.
He is in the #7 Jersey!
It was a beautiful day with some amazing games.
Dat Dat and I are looking forward to some fun and eventful games this season.
Hope some of you can join in the fun!
Go Gators!
Go Titans!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so very grateful for your blog. It keeps me well informed on you all.
It would be better if I could share it with you all.
I love you ! :)
Aunt Sandy