Monday, February 28, 2011

:(

I know, I did not post last Wednesday.

I am a bad mom.

When it comes to Esme, I try so hard to find the right words...

It never happens.

Dat Dat told me this morning that there are no wrong words...
He also said it "sucks"... with this I wholeheartedly agree.

I want to honor our daughter with eloquence and beauty.

But sometimes all I want to do is scream and cry, cry, cry!

It isn't fair.
(Sounds tacky doesn't it... can you hear me stomping my feet, crossing my arms and pouting?)

Saturday there was a Father/Daughter Dance at Todd's School.

Yesterday someone asked me about an outfit for a Mother of the Bride for a Bridal Luncheon.

No bows and ribbons.

No pink.

Guess I am feeling a little sorry for myself today.

Tomorrow I will be better.

Cannot believe it has been 7 years.

Mallory Esme Harris
2/23/04 (9:48pm) - 2/28/04 (10:14pm)

We miss you and we love you!

No comments: