Sunday, March 20, 2011

2 Down, 48 to Go

States that is.
Or rather Marathons - in each of our 50 states.
2011 WDW Marathon = Florida
2011 Snickers Marathon = Georgia

Yes, I cannot believe, and an sorely embarrassed, it has taken me so long to post about this.
Todd and I completed our second Marathon on March 5, in Albany, Georgia.
Albany, Georgia is a beautiful area.
Though I firmly believe the statement that the course is FLAT is a fallacy!!!!!!!!
My hamstrings hurt so bad I had to walk some.
Not what I had planned.

However, my husband is my hero and a complete ROCK STAR!!!!!
He finished in 4 hours 42 minutes!!!!!
That was about 40 minutes faster than the WDW Marathon!

My time was 5 hours 54 Minutes.
I finished 10 minutes faster than the WDW Marathon, so I am happy with the improvement.

I know, I have to figure out a way to run with the camera.

But I just want you to know how sweet my husband is.

He ran with me for the first 3 miles.
Imagine what his time would have been if he hadn't hung around with me.
But I sure do love him for it.
So proud of all my boys!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so very proud. Can you see my smile from Michigan. :)
Love you,
Aunt Sandy