Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So, when is your birthday?

Thirteen years on 1 day ago, I had the biggest crush!

I was working at Disney's Animal Kingdom as a Facilitator for our Orientation Program.


It was an amazing job and all of us had a fantastic time!
There were several of us on the team that I knew from facilitating Traditions...
there was even one handsome fellow that had actually been in one of my classes.

Like I said, I had the biggest crush!

Well, 13 years and one day ago, some how a group of us got into a conversation about birthdays.
I proceeded to ask the cute boy sitting across from me when his was.
He looked at me, smiled and said, "Tomorrow."
I chuckled, "Yeah Right!"
"No really," he responded, "it's tomorrow."
"Prove it."  I stated firmly, attempting to play along.
He pulled out his wallet.
There it was in black and white.
March 2, 1972!

He was so cute.
So funny.
So caring.
So wonderful.

So, I married him!


And we decided to spend our birthdays together for the rest of our lives!

And a few other special birthdays together as well!

To my Sweet Husband and Best Friend,
I love you!
Thank you so much for all you do to care for us, love us and even entertain us!
We love you always!
Happy 39th Birthday!
Me.




No comments: