Friday, February 4, 2011

Yeah, right!

I just checked my license...
and our power bill.

They both indicate Florida as our state of residence.

Wondering about the accuracy.
Every road that crosses in to the state has a sign that claims we are "The Sunshine State."

So, where the h-e-double hockey sticks is it... the sun, that is.

Just took the above photo... it is not here and by the way, I know the rest of the continental US is covered in ice and snow...
but it is cold here too...
I had to turn on the heat.
(And yes, to our family in Michigan... I love you all and can hear your laughter from here:)

I tried to take a photo of Grant, but he ran and hid.

So I took a photo of what he was doing...

Watching a movie on this cold and rainy day.

Can you name that movie?

I know you can!




No comments: