Monday, February 28, 2011

Fun, Fun, Fun and More... Fun!

I know, it has been a while.

Sorry about that.

On Saturday, we had the most amazing day.
It started very early...  Todd Jr and I ran the 2011 Mardi Gras 5k in Historic St. Andrews.


Todd Jr. was amazing... at the start, he took off and I only saw him again when he passed me going the other way!
Yep, he beat me by more than 2 minutes!

Look at him go!!!!
So Proud!!!

There I am .. tossing beads...
well, it was a Mardi Gras run!

After the run we headed to a local restaurant that was doing a fund raiser for the March of Dimes.
Todd had been given some tickets at work so, we decided to go.
And while we were there, we ran into some friends we met through soccer and they invited us to a party.
So, after Todd and I got cleaned up....
oh, and Dat Dat ran his 4 miles!!!
We loaded up and headed out!

We had so much fun!
There was a bounce house for the kids.
Tons of food.
Crawfish, yum!
Grant had so much fun!
(This morning when I was getting him dressed he kept showing me how he jumped in the bounce house.)

Grady bounced too!

The young lady in the front is Ava.
We LOVE Ava and her family.
They are sooooo sweet.
Ava is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the out.
The other young lady, no idea who she is, kept harassing Dat Dat, calling him "old man" and stealing his hat!
Anyway, Ava, so sweet, she said "Coach Todd, I don't care if you are old."
She even said he was "Cool."

The bouncy!

So Handsome!

Ava and Grady...
I told Ava's mom about this photo and said we can show it at their wedding...
she was in complete agreement!

Finally, it was time for the parade... it passed right by the party!
I am afraid I didn't get many photos of this... I was too busy keeping Grant out of the street and trying to shield him from flying plastic beads ( I am afraid I did not do a very good job... with the beads that is.)

After the parade, we decided it was too pretty to go home....
So, when it is that pretty...
and you live in Panama City Beach....
Hmmmm, what ever should one do...
Go to the BEACH!!!!!!!!

Now, I am sure at this point, you are thinking, aren't the kids tired yet?
Um, yes.
One was....
See his poor face... darn beads!
So, while Grant took a nap in the car.
(No, he was not alone... Dat Dat slept too stayed with him.)

Grady, Todd Jr and I played on the playground and took a little walk.



First we went to the Turpentine Mill...


Sweet boys... they were so good!
Grady held my hand almost the entire time and told me not to be scared, he would keep me safe.

Grady found a tiny pine cone.
Oops, I just realized it may have just taken a trip through the wash.
Yikes.
Sorry Grady.

We even saw the pirate ship go by.

Finally it was time to head over to the Gulf side.

Spectacular.

The boys were VERY sandy!

Amazing!

Only better view might have been on the boat!


Good night Sun.

I was so happy to have such a fun filled day with my Boys!

No comments: