Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Eagles

No, not these Eagles!
Though, who doesn't love "Hotel California?"
I did see Don Henley once in concert.... awesome!

I am talking about one very special Eagle...
Don't you just want to squeeze him!
Grady had his first soccer game Saturday!
Look at the concentration!
He had such a good time!
Here he is performing a corner kick!
In the U6 league, the coach is allowed to be on the field with them.
It was so funny watching him, the coach, trying to herd all the kids in the right directions.
By the way, the coach is a SEROUS HOTTIE!
It's okay, I can say that...
 I know I am married...
 To the coach!
But it was also seriously HOT!!!!
Todd kept dripping sweat from the bill of his hat on the kids!!!!
YUCK!
Here they are all in the net, just about the only way you can control them!
I am only kidding, they were so good, even though the temp already had to be in the mid 90's at 8:30am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


I think you've been fooled by a copy of the The ceiling in the Sistine Chapel. The image you've posted does not appaer to be the real "Creation of Adam" painting. I discovered your post by searching for the Sistine Chapel ands had to speak up so that others would not mistake this image for the real one.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e0/Creaci%C3%B3n_de_Ad%C3%A1n.jpg