Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Don't you just love Disney Movies?

Who doesn't?
Okay well maybe Wall-E was a HUGE disappointment,
and this....
has been on a continuous loop on our DVD player for over a week...
and I am ready to strangle more than the flamingos with a yo-yo!
But in general, the residents of our home LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Disney movies.

However, today as I was cleaning out our email, I came across a funny message from my sister.
As we all know, life is not really a fairy tale...
and, from the looks of the following photos... the Disney ones aren't real either!

Ahh, Cinderella...

We all thought she and Prince Charming would last forever....

I guess the Fairy Godmother cannot make all your dreams come true!

Sweet Jasmine....


I don't think she understood when Aladdin said he wanted to show her...

"A Whole New World..."
She might have been better of with Jafar!

Belle... my absolute favorite!!!!!!!
What a Beauty!!!!

I guess there is always a price to pay to stay looking young and beautiful for your man....
what a BEAST!!!!!

And finally, the red-headed fish! 
Ariel, The Little Mermaid!
Dat Dat's favorite!

I guess Prince Eric decided to throw her back!

I love sushi!
(Sorry, honey!)

No comments: