Tuesday, June 9, 2009

"I go playground, fwing high!"





Yes, I spelled the title correctly... it is Grady Joe speak in response to the question... "Grady, what do you want to do today?" So, look what we did today!!! Yep, today was a playground day. It was certainly Warm with a capital W! But, we had a good time. The swings were a big hit... but then again, when aren't they?

This Sunday was tons of fun! We went to Shipwreck Island Water park with some friends and we had the best time. We went on the family raft ride (you should have seen Grady's face, he was so tense on the journey down, but he LOVED it), the lazy river, and Grady and Grant both got to go on the mat ride with mommy and Dat Dat... Grady even got to go a second time, but after almost drowning Grant, he had to sit out the next round. Todd Jr is doing a great job with his swimming and we all spent most of the time in the kid area... Grant kept pushing us away and going up steps and sliding... Fun Fun Fun!!!!!
Also, I am not sure if I have adequately stated how I feel about my port.... I HATE (a word we are not supposed to use, honestly I am not sure if it is even strong enough to convey my feeling) the d<mn thing! It is time to get rid of it... I will be going to the hospital on Monday to finally get the vile thing removed from my body!!!!! Woooooooo Hooooo!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait!!!!!! Wish me luck!!!!



No comments: