Thursday, June 18, 2009

Haircuts



















So, yesterday, I decided it was haircut day! Have any of you noticed how ridiculously expensive a child's hair cut is? Well, we often drive by a little barbershop that advertises $8 haircuts... so, I decided to try it out. (There is actually a great kids cut place here in PC... great themeing and everything... I have shown it before... but their cuts are $12... too high.) They were really nice and did a great job.... Here you can see Grant in a before photo...
And here is after. Now, this is not his first haircut... that was at the Magic Kingdom, if you will remember.... But, the girl who cut his hair did a great job and he was really good... the only problem was that he kept rubbing his face and that inevitably meant that there were little blond hairs up his nose... seriously annoying! Now though he looks like a little boy... not a baby. Todd Jr also got his hair cut... and he looks handsome as ever... I did not realize that I did not get a photo of him... Sorry... I will try to get one tomorrow
What about Grady? Well, I am sure that Grammie, Aunt Grace, Mason and Grant could answer that question for you. Let's just put it this way... he will have to stay our long haired hippie until Dat Dat, the enforcer, can go with us... maybe we will try this weekend. Wish us luck!

No comments: