Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!!

Good Morning and Happy Father's Day... Check out the Todd's this morning.... yes, it is only 6:43 am here... The Triple Trouble and mommy decided that Dat Dat needed a round of golf to celebrate. So, these two headed out this morning for a 7:07am tee time. However, I have to share what a hero my husband is not only for all his love, support and understanding over the years, but because he rescued me from the FROG in our kitchen this morning... I swear this stuff does not happen to other people.

I was upset that this photo was not clearer... it is hard to tell on the thumb nail... Here are Grady Joe and his Foe Foe... we miss you Foe Foe and cannot wait to see you in July! Check out Grady Joe's shirt... it says "stud" and has a picture of a muffin... he, he.... I am sure Foe Foe would say it speaks for both of them:)


Here is Dada with the once chunky Grant... we hope all is going well in TX and hope to see you VERY SOON! Thank so much for being my Moffitt chauffer!

No comments: