Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving... a little late!


Happy Thanksgiving... a few days late... hope everyone had a great Turkey Day.
So, here is the photo everyone has been waiting for... me, bald. Don't I look like Foe Foe!
I have been here in PC for the week, which has been wonderful... I have missed my Todds so much. Grant seems to be on the verge of walking... we think it is entirely possible before Christmas. Also, Todd Jr lost a tooth while we were here, but that darn Tooth Fairy... she missed her delivery the first night... maybe chemo kills her brain cells too... she made it up the next night and Todd promptly spent his "bucks" on the bungee jump in the mall!
Though I miss Grammie and Dada, I wish I were headed back to Tampa tomorrow for a nice visit instead of my chemo. The actual infusion was pretty bad last time, I got really sick while I was there. This is definitely one of those things where your pride is out the door and you lose all dignity. It really isn't pretty. To make things worse on top of the vomiting and nausea, there is this shot to help with your immune system... it makes your bones ache and your head HURT!!!! OK, enough complaining. Wish me luck this coming week and enjoy the photo! The Nat

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Bald is beautiful!
Stay strong.
We love you!
Aunt Sandy , Pete & Matthew

Traveling Lady said...

YOU are SO BEAUTIFUL!! We love you and you're whole family so much. God Bless and take care! You are all in our thoughts and prayers daily for a speedy recovery. Take care, special angel!
Love,
Aunt Nancy, Uncle Fred
& family

Traveling Lady said...

oops, I meant "your" whole family!! Yikes!!... I made a big spelling mistake. You know what I/we meant!!!

TessierBlog said...

You look wonderful! We love you! Sending you all our love and positive energy!

My precious Grace said...

YOUR AMAZING!!!!!!!!! We love you and think about you often!!! God Bless
Mary and Grace