Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hello

Sorry, I still cannot download our Halloween Photos... hopefully soon... however, I did find a few on Grammie and Dada's computer that I had not seen before and I decided to share them with you... These are actually from earlier this year when we had to take Grant to Shands to get "his head checked..." Of course, all is well with him, he is actually asleep right now... Todd Sr and Todd Jr are probably watching the Gators at home in Panama City.... I really do miss them... every minute... OH, but guess what... Todd Jr was Student of the Month... I am so proud of him... also, according to the last update, the Lynn Haven Raiders have an undefeated season... Go Raiders!!!!!

Grady has been "kidnapped" by his Aunt Grace and Uncle Cory... they went to Busch Gardens today and last we heard they were headed for Pizza and a sleep over with his cousin Mason... we may never get him back... Dada was pretty upset about it and is plotting a "playing favorites revenge on Grace and Cory:)"






Here is a photo of me again with the straight hair... oh well, I will have to get Dada to take a photo of what I look like now... let's just say I look even more like Foe Foe than I ever have... (he has been bald for many, many years) Yep, I decided to take control and before I lost my hair, I cut it all off and donated it to locks of love. The stubble is still there, so I have not officially lost my hair yet, but I do keep getting "those" looks... As my last post said, CHEMO SUCKS... 1 down 11 more to go... YUCK! Yes, I puked, it hurts, THIS SUCKS!!!! Okay, no more complaining... I am keeping my eye on the prize... being Cancer FREE!!!!! Wish me luck!!!

No comments: