Saturday, November 1, 2008

Poison Control!!! (aka Chemotherapy)

Hello All,

Last night was fun... a whole family of pirates... I will post photos soon... I just need to locate the camera... Grady was especially funny... he finally really got into the Trick or Treating and even got a huge "booty" when he did the Gator Chomp for some other Florida Fans!

Today we are going bowling with Grammie, Dada and some friends to continue the week long celebration of Todd Jr's 7th Birthday!

Tomorrow (Sunday) Todd Sr and I will be heading to Tampa... My first Chemo treatment is Monday at 2:00... they said the infusion takes approximately 4 hrs... and I will have it every two weeks for the next 6 months. I had my port placed last week... it is still bothering me... maybe because there is a foreign object under the skin of my chest that they want to stick a needle into and pump poison through my veins... CRAZINESS!!! Todd said he is going to get me a T-shirt that says "Just Don't Touch My Port!" Apparently this has become a favorite phrase of mine. There was good news when we saw the doctor... my bone marrow is fine!!!!! So it is definitely Hodgkin's Lymphoma Stage 2.

Anyway, wish us all luck... Grammie and Dada will have the kids... hopefully they will be as good for them as they were for MeMe.

More Later
Nat

1 comment:

Traveling Lady said...

Love you and God Bless as you work on getting healthier. You are so precious to so many.
Love,
Uncle Fred & Aunt Nanc