Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sad.

Got a phone call about an hour ago.

It was Foe Foe.

My Grandmother, Mama Lu, had just passed away.


She lived in Tuscaloosa, AL near the University of AL.

We visited her quite often as a child and we would play cards and do puzzles together for hours.
I would even go and stay for several days at a time during the summer and we would go swimming everyday.

When I was 12, I remember her calling one evening and asking Foe Foe if I could go to Italy with her.
Needless to say, the resounding answer was YES!!!!
I "wish" I could find those photos for you... lets just say, my hair... well, I would rather be bald again... (just kidding Lord).
It was a fun trip... Milan, Venice, Florence, Pisa, Rome.... good times.

We love and miss you.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nat & Todd,
I am so very sorry for the loss of your grandmother.She sounds like a wonderful woman. It is so very nice that you have such great memories that will comfort you through this time. I wish I were there to hug you. I wanted to let you know that I love you both and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Aunt Sandy