Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Puppy, are you cold?

As most of you know, we have a puppy.
Ok, she is a 10 year old puppy,
But a puppy none the less.

Usually, this is the way Robin looks.
Again, as I think I have stated before, yes, she is a Golden Retriever.
But, she has terrible skin and all she does, even as an inside dog, even in the A/C is pant.
She stares at you with her big brown cataract ridden eyes PANTING!
So, I shave her.
It is messy business, but necessary!
She usually gets a shave once a month.
Well, just after Thanksgiving, she was leering at me with her tongue hanging out.
So, I got out the clippers.

Then, the temp dropped.

Now, this is the scene every night in the middle of the living room.

Pathetic, I know.

By the way, sorry Beeka Beeka, but it was the closest thing to me... I promise I will wash it and give it back to Grady... We love you... Robin does too:)

No comments: