Thursday, July 29, 2010

Do you remember where you were 10 years ago today?

I do.
All Saints Episcopal Church
Winter Park, Florida
Marrying the MOST WONDERFUL MAN!!!

It was a beautiful day, but I remember that it was very hot.
As a matter of fact, I was a little nervous when I got to the end of the aisle...
Todd was sweating bullets...
 Wasn't til after the ceremony that I found out that the photographer had kept him outside for an hour before the ceremony.



What a beautiful group of people!
Patrick and Ashlynne are kneeling on the front row.
Chris and Grace are just behind them.
Matthew and my sister, Liz just behind them.
I hope if you are reading this blog you know the two in the middle.
I still hated my hair that day!
BTW, so did Todd, it was straightened... he almost cried.
Susan and Uncle Tim are next to Todd.
And Phillip and Dawn again in the front.

Todd and I are so blessed to have such wonderful and supportive friends and family!



A group we have certainly looked to and leaned on in the years since.
Todd and I have experienced much in our decade of marriage.
So much of it has been wonderful!


I would love to say, " I wouldn't change a moment of it."
But that just wouldn't be true.
There isn't much I wouldn't give to change the photo above to include another smile.
However, I know I would not have made it through without my handsome, sweet, loving, hottie of a husband!

On a somewhat related note...
Isn't it funny how one small decision....
like facing my shyness...
Auditioning for the 1997 Walt Disney World Traditions Team...
Making it...
 And being scheduled with my friend Ki'i to teach a Traditions Class on May 7, 1997...
One which included this mighty spectacle...
... And a new Cast Member named Todd Harris...

... Who coincidentally I did not see again for another 6 months when we were both hired to facilitate DAKlimation....
And the rest, as they say, is history...

My Dearest Todd, I love you more than you will ever know... more than all the blades of grass on the earth... and more than the number of steps it takes to run the Walt Disney World Marathon!!!!

No comments: