Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Old School

So,  for those of you who know us, we are very....

Just say no... right up there with South Park...
Hard to teach your children manners when they are watching this... anyway...

Todd Jr. has found a fantastic channel... Boomerang... I think it is part of the Cartoon Network, but it is completely Old School... as a matter of fact, Todd told me his favorite show was...

and

There have even been many episodes of...

However, I am not sure how I feel about the new version... I will have to watch it again to see if it is okay.

Took the Triple Trouble to the beach yesterday.
Clean, Clear and Oil Free... sounds like an Acne Product Commercial.
The people who watch for oil were out walking their "line."  (Does anyone else hear Johnny Cash?)
Sorry, no pics yet.. but just know... it was so beautiful, we are going to pick up Dat Dat from work and go again!

As per my last post, our 20 year High School Reunions were this last week and even though we did not attend either, I cannot help but feel a little nostalgic!

I am not sure about you, but my High School experience was exactly like this...

Um, so maybe not.... seeing as I never had detention... I guess I will really never know.

Maybe it was more like this...

or this...

no... this....

only kidding... but weren't they good movies...

As a matter of fact, I think we own them all on DVD and the Triple Trouble are all down for a nap....

"Don't, don't, don't you, forget about me...."

No comments: