Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rainy Days, Swimming and Popsicles

What an ugly day today.

We woke up to lots and lots of rain.

It just kept raining and raining... usually, this retention pond is completely empty with a white sandy bottom... looks like we could have gotten out a canoe and paddled around the pond.

Poor Robin had to wait to go out this morning and when she did...


I was ready to shoot her (just kidding)...
the worst part was that once she got in, she was scared and would not come out...
and I REFUSED to go out and get her...
Dat Dat was even on the speaker phone trying to call to her...
all she did was look around for him...
I think it took a good 15 minutes for her to come out...
what a chicken... she just stood in one spot crying!

Todd Jr had tutoring this afternoon and after we picked him up, there was an outcry for popsicles... we must all be dreaming of summer....

So, you cannot see it, but there is a puddle of yellow popsicle at his feet and his shirt is wet....
Todd Jr did a great job helping but finally mommy took over...


I love it when he says "yep."

We hope everyone is staying warm and dry...

I am off to make pizza! Yes, make, not make a phone call....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am missing so very much. Thanks Nat for giving me a way to feel closer. I love you all.
Aunt Sandy