Wednesday, January 27, 2010

More Popsicle Adventures and a Sick Day

As stated in the previous post, we must be dreaming of summer, because I had to purchase more Popsicles on Monday and everyday, the snack request has been "pockles..." (That is Grant for "Popsicle")




Fun, Fun, Fun...

Well, yesterday started out with a "protein spill" in the middle of the living room, courtesy of Robin... she also spent the majority of the day dry heaving... Not Pretty... Anyway, she seems to be feeling better....


However, last night while Dat Dat and I were watching a pitiful movie starring Armand Assante called Surveillance, Todd Jr arrived at the bottom of the stair case announcing that he had thrown up in his bed..... okay...

OMG!!!


That is all I can say... and now I know this is way too much information, but for as long as I have known Todd Sr., he has been totally freaked out by the movie the Exorcist... you know, Linda Blair's head doing a 360 and vomiting what many say looks like pea soup... So, um, guess what they had for dinner last night... yep, I know, tmi... but Dat Dat was a little freaked out and contemplated calling Father Joe to see if we needed to do an exorcism.... Anyway, Todd Jr is feeling much better today, but he has stayed home from school... lets just hope I don't have two more trying to keep up with their older brother... Have I not met my lifetime puke quota???

... I had a photo of Todd Jr. to post but my editor is being very stubborn... anyway... it shows him lying on the sofa, "sick" with his PSP... I don't know about you, but I don't remember my "sick" days being like this....

In the First Grade, I was very ill and out of school for 1 month... it was one of those things where even when I went back to school I had to sit in a desk far away from all the other kids... I spent my days doing my homework and I specifically remember playing with lots and lots of Lego's... and I am pretty sure there were only 3 channels at the time and I was probably subjected to lots of soap operas. Like I said though, Todd Jr is feeling much better and should return to school tomorrow.... take care.





1 comment:

Traveling Lady said...

Love the popsicle video! :) YUMMY...but cold! LOL