Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It is almost time to get....


Todd and I are sooooooooo EXCITED!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
The Final Season

Can you guess who my favorite character is?
How can you not like love Sawyer?
Since I post the blog, I refuse to put Todd's favorite on... can you guess who that would be?
Kate, of course!  Yeah, I know, she's hot.

So, for those of you who do not watch LOST, you are REALLY missing out! 
However, I don't suggest starting on Feb 2 without joining Netflix or renting the previous seasons... you will have absolutely NO IDEA what is going on... but it is worth the rental!

I will be sad when it is over... but I cannot wait for the beginning of the end...

Okay, I just realized that I did put Kate's photo on... twice.  But they are tiny and if I could erase her I would... even though I do hope she ends up with Sawyer and not whiner Jack!!!!

No comments: