Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Are you ready?


Look, Frosty is still shopping, are you?
Luckily, I think we are all done, unfortunately, I still have to go to the center of shopping hell... the mall.  I have been known to say in similar situations, the only way you could get me to do it was to pay me... so, there you are... they are paying me... work, work, work!


I realize it has been a while since a recent photo of the boys has been posted. 
Here they are in the front yord in front of our normally half lit deer... Todd keeps hoping the two will mate and have a moose (and I thought I made bad grades in biology)... Dat Dat said he doesn't  understand why we don't have more deer... they spend 11 months in a dark attic... what are they doing with all that time?
No, this is not the Christmas photo... even though it is December 23, that still has not happened... we have not had a real chance to make it to the beach on a pretty day with all the boys present or healthy.  So, we did not forget any of you on our mailing list, it just hasn't happened yet... sorry.
Forgive the look on Todd's face... I think he is at the age where a genuine smile is either that or extremely forced... better luck next time.

Finally, an update on Willard...

Apparently, Willard prefers the warm coastal waters instead of the icy Arctic.
So, the last two days we have been draining the water and filling it back with warm water and we think he may have grown a little more.

Merry Christmas Y'all....

No comments: