Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Busy... always.

I know, I constantly feel like I am apologizing, but agian I am sorry it has been so long.

First, all is right in the world again, Grady is home.  Me Me safely returned him to his place of origin last week.  He had a WONDERFUL time and was honestly confused about whether he would rather be in New Orleans or here in PC, you know how Grandparents are.... spoil, spoil, spoil.

Next, we want to wish Me Me, Foe Foe, Dada and Uncle Tim all a very belated Happy Birthday!

This past Sunday we were so excited to have Beeka Beeka and Patrick come for a visit.  We went out to dinner and had sooooooo much fun.  We were so touched that they came to see us, it is so nice having Patrick close again... for those of you who do not know him, he is a chef and has been in the Vancouver and Seattle area for several years and has recently returned to the Montgomery area and we are all thrilled!

Christmas is of course looming ever closer and we are looking forward to visiting with Grammie, Dada, Grandad, Gigi, Grace, Cory, Madi, Mason, Tim, Susan, Kati, Timmy, Sarah, Jessica... and don't forget Frankie and Bogie!  However, I am not looking forward to the Monday after Christmas... it includes a syringe incased in metal inside a metal box with a radioactive dye in it... yuck!  PET scan here I come.


Isn't that the sweetest face?  This photo was taken at my Nana and Father Dear's house 2 years ago.  Looking at it reminds me that even though I forgot to write about it in the last post, there are so many things for which I am thankful.... there are so many it is hard to list them all.  Our family, it goes without saying, with out each and every member, this last year could have been so much more stressful... there are no words to express our gratitude... For the MeMe's, Foe Foes, Grammies and Dadas who literally dropped everything, to be everything.  For most amazing husband in the world, who loves us all unconditionally, makes me laugh often and even chose to embrace my recent "hairdo" without being asked.  For the Triple Trouble, who remind me everyday, that life is truly an adventure, and though I get frustrated from time to time, there is nothing more important than my family.

Finally, we have additions to the Grant Albert James Harris Dictionary...
"Munnels".... Muscles
"Gucky Bipur".... Yucky Diaper
"Mimma".... Simba
"Ninny"... Candy
"Padwick"... Patrick

Grady, Grant and I were at Target this morning and saw a woman with a Great Tshirt on... on the front it said "I don't say Happy Holidays..." and on the back "I say Merry Christmas!"

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: