Sunday, October 11, 2009

Got Tweezers?



First, I wanted to show you a "bra"nument that a local radio station put together here in Panama City.  In order to raise awareness and to encourage women to do self exams and get mammograms, the station collected bras durning the month of September and then strung them up between these two cranes in our mall parking lot.  Their goal was to collect 5,000 but their total on the day it went up was 7,100.  It is a little gawdy but it definitaly makes a statement.  And yes, I donated a couple of bras for the cause...


If you remember, I told you that Todd Jr would not be allowed to play in his next two games.  Well, I guess you can't call his coach a liar... I might want to call him something else, but not a liar.  Anyway, check out the two little brothers, they kept looking for Todd and got to talk to him a few times when he wandered off the bench.











And, this is  yesterday's game.  Unfortunately I had to work, but Dat Dat and the boys did fine with out me.  Check out Todd Jr "riding the pine" like a champion.  We are still pulling the splinters out of his rear... however, that is better than the time Dat Dat had to go buy tweezers because there was a tick stuck between... um, well maybe that is an embarassing story about Todd Jr I will save for another post...

No comments: