Wednesday, October 7, 2009

christopher & banks Collegiate Tees

As some of you know, I now work at christopher and banks, a ladies retail location in the Panama City Mall. Well, I wanted to share with all of you who might be interested that on our website, we sell these 3/4 sleeve Collegiate Tees. I happened to find them when I was looking for something for a Guest while I was at they store.

Dada, wouldn't Grammie look nice in this on Gameday?!




So, the real reason I am putting these on here is so that if anyone is interested, if you call our store, at 850-769-3162, we can ship it to your house without a shipping charge.


Sorry Foe Foe, there was no Auburn one... but this would look good on Me Me, just as long as she doesn't wear it when the Tigers and the Crimson Tide play!



Also, to all our friends who are Florida State Seminole Fans, there is a shirt for you too, but I thought it in my best interest not to place the photo on our blog....

Still trying to talk Todd into letting me get this one... Have a great day and Go GATORS!!!!!!!
You can check out more of the Collegiate Tees at

No comments: