Thursday, May 14, 2009

"Yes, I am a pirate, two hundred years too late..."


"... the cannons don't 'under' there is nothin' to plunder..."
So, I was upstairs playing with Grant in his room for a few minutes... eventually, he and I decided it was time to go back downstairs to check on the Big Brothers... and look what I found... a miniature Jack Sparrow passed out on the sofa... It looks like Robin was trying to get him to play ball in his sleep as well.
When Grant, Grady and I were on our way to pick up Todd Jr from school, the sky was very ominous and it looked like it could be a bad storm... after some conversation about this, there was a bright flash of lightening and a roll of thunder, and then, "Mommy, I heard the under!" Oh, that Grady Joe.
By the way, my PET Scan came back clear... no sign of cancer!!!!!! Yipee!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praise the Lord ! A wonderful thing to hear. Love you, Aunt Sandy