Thursday, May 7, 2009

Like Great Grandad always says...

... our little ones are just too pretty to be boys... Poor Grant... but look how beautiful he is... ah, just more ammo for future blackmail/embarrassing girlfriend situations. Yes, this is my wig, which I never have worn. Grammie and Dada were so nice to take me to the American Cancer Society in Tampa to get it... but, it just was never very comfortable... I preferred a scarf or just embracing my baldness. Anyway, I came across it yesterday and put it on... when Grant saw me he cried... so that answered the "How do I look?" question... Grady laughed... but he was always in favor of the "Hantana"... that is code name for Hannah Montana... wig. Little did I know I would wind up blond anyway.
One of the moms from Todd's soccer team just emailed us a bunch of photos from last Saturday's game.


Check out the awesome action shot... Yes, I think I can hear Coach Todd yelling "STAY ON YOUR FEET!!!!"


No comments: