Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all you special Mom's out there!!!! I am writing this from Tampa... and I am all alone!!! I drove here today from Panama City for my PET Scan tomorrow morning. So, unfortunately, I did not really get to spend Mother's Day with my boys... it really stinks too because my Mom is in PC with them. A BIG thank you to MeMe for traveling from New Orleans yesterday to help Dat Dat with our Triple Trouble. I was really sad to leave and I really hate that drive, but I am here, I will have my test tomorrow and should have the results on Wednesday when I see the doctor. I decided to hijack some photos off Grammie and Dada's computer since I don't have access to my photos... this first pic is from Grady Joe's Birthday... Fun! Fun! Fun!

I also found a photo of Aunt Grace and Mason... WOW how time flies!!!! Look how tiny Mason is!!! And just think... he is taller than Grady now!
I cannot wait to see you, Mason and Madison on Tuesday! Also, I hope you had an AWESOME time at Disney... You DESERVE IT!!!












OMG!!!! What the Heck!!! Me with hair. I think Grady really looks like Grant in this photo... just not the flames on his head.
Anyway, I just wanted to wish all you Mom's a special Mother's Day. Especially to MeMe and Grammie... they have both taken such good care of me and my boys this last year. Thank you for all your love ...
Also, a special shout out to my sister Liz... I love your blog! Kiss Dylan and Ayden for me and give yourself a special Mother's Day hug from me... hope to see you soon!

No comments: