Monday, January 17, 2011

Hot Coffee!!!!

Hello Monday!
Hope everyone is enjoying their day off, spending it with family and maybe working a little toward realizing your own dreams on this day we recognize a man with a very big one.

Also, as it is a rainy, cold day here in Panama City, it can give you a little too much time on your hands to ponder those senseless aspects of life that go on around you.

Like, coffee...
Now we all know that this company...
Will soon be taking over the world... and now while I do like their Caramel Apple Spice...
Coffee, it just "ain't" my thing...

Me, I am more of a fizzy kinda girl.... 
Isn't it beautiful?

My other favorite drink, courtesy of Dat Dat and raging headache caused by a little red headed boy that will remain nameless....
Grady...
Sorry... 
IT GIVES YOU WINGS!!!!!!

Okay, back to the coffee... so while driving around town, I have noticed these decals on car windows.
I know I am no rocket scientist, but I consider myself slightly intelligent.
I have a four year degree.
It took me 5 plus years to get.
From a University in Alabama.
Never mind.
So, anyway, this decal... I know people love coffee and I guess they like it really, really hot because they keep driving around with a decal of a guy holding a coffee cup in his hand, with his head tilted to the side with flames coming out of his head.
See below... Todd is demonstrating... sans the flames... use your imagination.

Can't you see it too?
I told this to my loving husband a few weeks ago and it has been a great source of entertainment for him.
Because, as he brought to my attention, these people aren't driving around hunting this... 
They are hunting this... 
Oh the despair...
Yep, completely embarrassed.
(Especially since I grew up in South Alabama!)
Come on now... someone back me up on this!

I gotta go hunt down a Red Bull!!!!
Think I can find a decal for that?

Have a great day y'all!


No comments: