Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy New Year! Tampa... Part 2

On Tuesday, January 4, the Triple Trouble and I loaded up the minivan and headed to Tampa, to see Grammie and Dada.

The trip was not without its fair share of drama.... and puke!

Yes, Grady, after just having gotten onto I-10 began projective vomiting... you can always count on that boy to make a trip interesting... and gross!!!!

Thank goodness for the jumbo size packet of wipes I had... not fun and lots of stress!!!!
You can ask Todd, I was having a meltdown, was completely grossed out and was contemplating canceling my appointment at Moffitt and going home!!!!!

Anyway, after a good hour of wiping and a change of clothes for Grady Joe, who at this point was running around chasing his brothers all over the rest area, we were on our way and were so happy to get to Grammie and Dada's house!

In the following days, the boys had way more fun that any one person should.

They "hung" out with their cousins... this is Timmy.

They ran around like chickens with their heads cut off.
By the way, his shirt says "You can call me super serious big time trouble"... there has never been a more true statement!

Todd and Timmy doing their balancing act.



Grady loved the zip line as much as the big kids!


We even made it to Red Robin... yummmm!!!
Todd, Timmy and Grammie, waiting for their burgers!

This is our beautiful niece Kati!
Also, Tim Tebow, watch out!
This girl has a mean throwing arm... she and I played the two Todds in a game of football the next day... she had to play QB because she had a bum foot... but it was soooooo much fun!
Miss you Kati!!!!!!!!

Yes, I know it is good Dat Dat, but let's see it first!

Delicious!!!!
So, for the big news, I did go to the  Cancer Center and all my blood work was good.
I do have to go back in July for a PET Scan... don't like them, but no big deal.
Okay, the next blog is the one you have been waiting for.....


No comments: