Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Student of the Month!

Dat Dat and I are soooooooo PROUD!!!

Look who is Student of the Month!

This little boy LOVES school.
I think you have heard me say this before.

There was an open house a couple of weeks ago.

Here is the Grady with one of his sweet teachers Mrs. Deb.
She is really great with all the kids.
Patient, kind, and always smiling.
Grady loves her and the other teachers as well.


That is a giant toothbrush...
the day we were visiting one of their topics was dental health.
Grady has even been bringing home Letter Homework and Math Homework each week.

Makes me think of Sesame Street....
This blog was brought to you by the Letter H and the number 3.

(I just made myself laugh... even though I was always more of a Captain Kangaroo fan.)



D**n!  I have the theme song to Sesame Street bouncing in my brain...

Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Streeeeeet....

Is it stuck in your head now?
Good, now I am not alone!



No comments: