Monday, October 4, 2010

New Shoes!

 Don't you just love shoes?
I do.
Got some last Thursday.
They are black.

And they have some interesting detail to them.

And when you are moving you feel like you are floating on air.

It took a good week to find the perfect ones.
We hunted all over Panama City...

And finally settled on these...


Aren't they nice?
I just love new shoes.

Oh, you thought I was talking about me?
No, fighting motion sickness for the six hour roundtrip to my Father Dear's funeral necessitated Big Red being fitted for new "kicks."

However, I got new shoes too.
Target.
Flip Flops.
75% off.
$3.24
We won't discuss how much Big Red's four (yes, four... it was explained that basically they all had a hernia... ouch) new shoes cost.

The experience of the Firestone purchase was fine but try spending those 3 hours with a two year old who wants to hang on all the display tires.... surprised I am not bald again!




No comments: