Monday, May 24, 2010

Long Day...

We hope everyone had a great weekend!
It was strange not having soccer on Saturday.
However, Sunday... Todd and I were up VERY early... running ourselves ragged with a little mission we have... oooooo.... are you curious?
Then, I had work from 11:30 to 6:15.....
Where I promptly told anyone who walked in the door after 5:45 to take a hike and get....

okay, not really... but that is certainly what I ran home to do!

So sad that it is all over, but Todd had it all figured out from early in the first season...Purgatory... honestly, it was hard to argue with and I had to agree.

Now, what ever will we do with our Tuesday evenings?
Continue to run ourselves ragged, go to basketball practice, football practice... and well anything else we can find to get into!

No comments: