Tuesday, March 16, 2010

No.... THAT:S Canada....

Do you know where you were exactly 12 years ago?
I do.
Epcot (Formerly EPCOT), flirting arguing with my future husband.
It all goes by so quickly...

This is a special post for Todd Sr.
I love you and look forward to one day again,
 flirting arguing with you,
sitting on a bench in Epcot,
across the lake from the Canadian Pavillion,
"discussing" its specific location.

For those of you who don't "get" this post, I am afraid it is an inside joke in reference to our first "date" (the one Todd didn't bring his roomates on:)

And in reference to the Epcot/EPCOT part of the post.
Epcot was once EPCOT Center...
officially, EPCOT stood for Experimental Prototype Community Of Tomorrow...
However, those of us who were/are Cast Members knew...
Every Person Comes Out Tired
or
Everyones Paycheck Comes On Thursday, and it did!

Let's hear it for Epcot and DRINKING AROUND THE WORLD... and that is a different story.


HA HA HA... I am laughing out loud because Grady is sitting in my lap while I am posting... and just said, when I added the photo of Spaceship Earth, "Mommy, Golf!" 
Yes, Grady, but you would need a club more than a mile high to get it to go anywhere.

Oooo, can you guess how many "triangles" are on the ball?


No comments: