Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthingday!!!!

Yes, I know I spelled it incorrectly.....
I know it is late in the day, but I want to wish my very special husband....
Happy Birthday!!!
This is one of his favorite photos....
Look at all those handsome men!!!
I am so lucky...
Thank you Todd for taking such good care of all of us...
and for loving me for all my faults...
and even shaving your head... when you really didn't have to...
(PS... I am a little pissed your hair growing faster and longer than mine.. but I digress)
I am so proud of you...
you are a wonderful father and role model...
I love you..
and I miss you...
Miss you?
Yes, Todd left at 6am to drive to Georgia... and he has a cold.

On another topic, Todd Jr started soccer practice today, he was sooo excited.  The coach seems really nice and his good friend Sean is on his team again... Here is hoping for a good soccer season!

1 comment:

Traveling Lady said...

Hope you had a good "Birthingday"! Love you all so much!
Uncle Fred, Aunt Nan,
Kim, Dawn, & Jeremy