Monday, July 13, 2009

Soccer Camp


Today is the first day of Challenger Sports Soccer Camp. Here you can see Todd (making a really weird face) and his buddy Sean. They were so excited to get started. Before we left them for the day they were already filthy and sweaty. Man was it HOT and HUMID! I had to change when I got home... I was soaking!!!!!!! And, of course, both of the little boys wanted to be held the whole time, at the SAME time! Anyway, I think they will have a great time, I just hope they stay hydrated!

As for this last weekend, we had a not so busy Saturday, but on Sunday, this must be getting repetitious for all of you, we went to Church, then to the beach... again, lots of fun and some interesting highlights.... First we found some new critters that live among the rocks of the jetty... raccoons, yes, raccoons... we saw one stealing fish from some one fishing (duh) and another lady said they steal food all the time to survive out there... Second and not as pleasant... there were so many smokers one guy even perched himself next to us in the jetty pool with his cigarette blazing and then tossed the butt into the water... what a butthead!


If you were wondering if the boys were worn out from our jaunt to the beach, well check out what I found in my bed this morning! Guess who was snoring the loudest... it wasn't the Dat Dat. You should have seen Dat Dat trying to get out of the bed without waking Grady Joe... I should have video taped it... funny, funny....

No comments: