Sunday, July 5, 2009

Independence Day Pt 2... Because Dada Called and Fussed!!!

So, Dada called when he saw the last post and was not happy about the lack of photos! Well, here are a few... here is a stroll down memory lane...this was Todd Jr at 2... Happy Fourth!




This picture was taken last weekend... I REALLY HATE my hair.. but, at least I have some! It is getting longer and curlier, but not fast enough for me... best part of the picture... the cute little man with me!



Not only did Dat Dat make ribs yesterday for our Fourth of July BBQ but he also made a HUGE hamburger... ok, well, maybe Publix made it... and it is not a real burger, but a CAKE! Yummy! It was a little hard to take in the bites that looked like mustard, ketchup and mayo, but we suffered through and really enjoyed EVERY bite!

No comments: