Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October 15, 2008

Hello All,

I just wanted to give a little update...

Dat Dat, Foe Foe, Grant, and I arrived in Tampa last night after a mostly uneventful trip... Grant did not appreciate that I was sitting next to him and not holding him... he let us know his displeasure... with eardrum piercing clarity!!!

I believe we all slept well and are anxious to make our way to Moffiitt Cancer Center... I have to be there at 11:30 EST to have blood work and then we have an appointment at 12:30 EST to see the Doctor. I suppose you could say that I am a little nervous, but really I think I am more anxious to get the process started!!!

Also, today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day... though we don't need a specific day to be reminded... Esme is with us always...

I will try to update later if I get an opportunity before we leave Tampa... if not... then tomorrow.

Natalia

No comments: