Wednesday, June 11, 2008

He's lucky he's cute!!!

,

Take note... Robin Costume from Halloween... I don't think you can see them, but Grady has on mismatched shoes that he insisted upon wearing... the other Robin, hovering in hopes that the little man will share one of the Doritos he just defiantly removed from the cabinet while I ran upstairs to get the camera to catch him saying... Press Play Now... (you can press pause on the music player)... also, you can tell he did not realize I had the video tape on because he kept saying cheese... not only in reference to the chips but in hopes of capturing a lasting photographic memory... I'll also have you know he followed me up the stairs with gooey hands... thank goodness the builders left us with the extra wall paint!!!! He is lucky he is so cute!!!

No comments: