Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Finally....

... a new post.

To say that I have hardly had a moment, is an understatement.

Lots and Lots going on here.

Let's see...
Soccer season has ended...
Grady finally scored his first and second goals...
No, I did not capture a photo or video, I was screaming like a chicken with my head cut off.
So excited I, well I.. um, okay, I have had 4 children and 3 C sections... I imagine what that does to one's bladder... you get the picture.

This is a photo from his last game... These are friends from his last two seasons... we were excited to play their team... it was fun cheering for all the kids!

Gotta love him!

Football season is coming to an end and for those of you who happened to miss it, Todd Jr made the news..

He has been doing an amazing job!


There are not many tackles he cannot make... it is pretty amazing to watch!
Wish you could all catch a game.

Our youngest trouble maker, not wanting to be left out has been up to lots as well.

Like ensuring Todd and Grady's school has a good evacuation plan.
And how do you do that?
Well, you pull the fire alarm, of course!
Ah... Boys!

Also, almost exactly one year after my Grandfather passed away, we lost my Grandmother, Nana.
She was a wonderful Grandmother, who lived her life with grace and beauty.
I will miss her always.
Alzheimers is a cruel monster.
Love you, Nana

No comments: