Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Big 10!

Ten years ago today, at 5:15am EST...
A very special boy came into our lives.

Now, I was in love with two men... luckily they had the same name...

I know you have see the last few years on this blog with lots of photos of the boys, but today I was able to dig up some oldies but goodies of our first born.

Enjoy... and please join us in wishing Todd Jr a Very Happy 10th Birthday!

Todd's first meal... I think it was green bean... Yummy!

What a cutie.

A Gator fan from the start!

I bet your feet aren't this cool...
All the boys have loved these "shoes"  and I still have them.

Todd's first Popsicle, Courtesy of cousin Sonny!

Happy First Birthday... what a mess!


Pool time!

A visit to City Park in New Orleans with Meme and Foe Foe... Pre-Katrina!




Dancing at Aunt Grace's wedding... He had the best time!

Such a good big brother.

He was so excited!  Just don't ask him about it now.

Mommy and Dat Dat love you Todd.

Happy  Birthday!

No comments: