Thursday, June 16, 2011

Uncle Cory, are you training?

As you all know, Todd and I are going to do the Goofy Challenge during the WDW Marathon Weekend in January....
39.3 Miles... here we come...


That is if I can make my feet cooperate with me.
Heel Spurs and Plantar Faciitis SUCK!!!!
Todd got me some great Arch Braces and I feel much better.

We had so much fun at our first WDW Marathon... and Todd Jr. really wants to get in on the action of the next one... so, as we told you in an earlier post, Todd Jr and his Uncle Cory are running the Family 5K.

But, Uncle Cory, have you been training?

Todd Jr has...

Here he comes!

Go Todd Go!!!

It even seems that he has started his own running club.

Grady...


...and Grant...


...are now official members.

Don't worry Cory... we'll save them for future races.

PS Cory... don't forget to bring your running shoes to Tampa when we come for a visit...

Happy Running Y'all!




No comments: