Sunday, April 3, 2011

Field Trip and Soccer, Soccer, Soccer!

Okay, let me start by saying, no, I have not forgotten about Grady's Birthday.
However, the photos are on our computer, the one with the monitor that does not work.
This necessitated the acquisition of a new computer!  Woo Hoo!!!
However, we gotta find a way to get the old photos off.
So, we will celebrate with Grady later.

On Friday, Grant and I went with Grady and his Pre-K class on a field trip!

It was a trip to a local playground near Tyndall Air Force Base.
We had lots of fun and tossed lots of sticks and rocks into the water.



Grady with his "dude," Kaleb.
I realized a couple of days before the trip that at least for the next couple of years, Dat Dat or myself will have to go on his field trips with him... at least if they are during a meal.
I will be going with him to the strawberry farm in a couple of weeks and Dat Dat is going to Gulf World with him in May.
Isn't Diabetes fun?
Actually, it is fun going on the field trips.

Saturday arrived very early with an 8:30am game.
Todd Jr was Goalie for the 2nd half.

He loved it.
But I think his talents lie on the field in the action!

Then we were back at the fields at 2:30 for Grady's Game!!!
Unfortunately, I had to leave at half time to go to work, but Dat Dat said the rest of the game was really good!


No comments: