Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Warning!!! EWWWWW That is DISGUSTING!!!!

I cannot wait to show this photo to a future girlfriend! Poor Grant! This photo was taken about a week ago by his Dada (look, you can tell he waited patiently while Dada had to go get the camera) and he is still not well. We went to see the Nurse Practitioner this morning and he has a severe cold, bronchitis and an ear infection in his right ear!!! Yuck! And mean old mommy took away his pacifier! If it is gonna be bad, we may as well really do him in! Actually, I took it away at the beginning of the cold about 3 weeks ago after I saw a child Todd Jr's age sitting in a stroller and sucking on a pacifier. Give me a break!!! Even though he is not feeling at the top of his game he is walking everywhere, giggling while he does it and he had picked up the sippy cup, he loves to carry it everywhere with him. I won't say he has mastered it yet, but we are working on it. It is terribly hard to see my BABY grow up.

Hope everyone is having a good day... even though Grant has had his set back we are all just glad to be here together in Panama City. ONLY ONE MORE CHEMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: