Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bay County Tiny Mites Champs!!!!!

Thant is right, Todd Jr's team won their championship game 32-0 for a 10-0 undefeated season!!!!!!! I am so excited I was able to be there... he even made a great tackle! He says he wants to play next year, so, we will see. I am back in Tampa.... Meme and Foe Foe loaded Grant, Grady and myself into their car and brought us this way. It was tight, but we made it. The weather is really beautiful here Meme, Foe Foe, the boys and myself were able to go to Clearwater to visit the Columbia Restaurant... on of my favorites... for a 1905 Salad. We had a good time and even made it there and back with out too much Grady Drama.

Yesterday was Chemo... glad it is done... my next one is on the 30th "Happy New Year!" Apparently all my lab numbers were good and I slept through the entire thing which is always really nice.

MeMe and Foe Foe have taken the boys out for the day to have some good quality time before they head back to Alabama to spend some time with Nana, Father Dear, Rebecca and David.

I really want to thank all of you for your prayers and well wishes, they mean so much to me.

Time for a nap or Dada is gonna start fussing

1 comment:

Traveling Lady said...

Wow! Congratulations, Todd! Sounds like you had a great trip. Hope you are feeling better and glad to hear that you were able to attend the big game. God Bless.
Love,
Uncle Fred & Aunt Nancy