Friday, July 4, 2008

Wish You Were Here!!!!



Dear Grammie and Dada,

Mommy let me take over the blog today... she and Dat Dat are really tired, they brought us all the way from Panama City last night, and even though they were very tired when we got here, they decided that since it was a vacation I could stay up as late as I wanted... that turned out to be just a little past 1am.

Today we went to your pool and tried not to be the rowdy obnoxious group... let's put it this way, don't be surprised if you get a letter from your homeowners association asking for your card back... I just hope we can sneak past them again tomorrow....

Later, we went to Uncle Tim and Aunt Susan's house... we will be so sad to see them go to "New Nork" ... we had a great time with Kati, Timmy, Sarah, Jessica, Mason, and Madison... we ate hot dogs and hamburgers... ok, so I didn't eat hot dogs and hamburgers, Mommy made me eat some nasty green crap... she calls it food, but if I knew the number to Child Services, we would just see what they had to say about that... Green Beans, yeah right!!!

We even got to play with Coco...she is really cool... she kept whacking me with her tail and I tried to give her my pacifier but no one seemed to think that was cool... I am gonna see if I can grab her tail tomorrow... or maybe an ear... Robin really seems to like it when Grady does that...

We decided not to go see a fireworks show, but that was okay, because all we had to do was look out your windows... AWESOME!!!

Anyway, thank you for letting us stay here... I promise I will try to keep Mommy and Dat Dat in line and make them clean up their mess... you know how adults can be at times.... I guess I should go to bed now, I am getting tired and pissy...

I love you and wish you were here,
Grant Albert James Harris
(That is what Mommy always calls me when I pull her hair!)

PS. Dat Dat and Uncle Tim said that I was not supposed to tell you what they did to your TV... I would not look at the lower left hand corner on the back... not pretty... they seem to have gotten it back up there okay... the color is off a little but we all like green... Right? Just don't tell them you heard it from me....

No comments: