Monday, July 21, 2008

Rub-a-dub-dub, look who's sitting in the tub!!!


Hello everybody... Mommy is feeling a bit under the weather this evening, so she said I could go play on the computer... She told Grady and Todd to go play in the street... I think all the Afrin has really gone to her head... However, she did find a way to make it through my bathtime and get these photos of me sitting all on my own... Pretty cool, huh? Actually, I am really enjoying this sitting up business, I can see alot more and I don't cry nearly as much... I have noticed this is something Mommy and Dat Dat really like... I just cry because I don't want them to forget I am here too... The only time sitting is not cool is when Grady pushes me over steals my toys and hides my pacifier... I have two words for him...JUST WAIT!!!

Oh well, gotta go... man am I cute... Grant


No comments: