Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Nostalgia...

So, in my blatant lack of posting,
I never got a chance to wrap up our Tampa Trip.

Well, as I am sure you can imagine, we did have a great time.
We played with the cousins at Grammie and Dada's Playground.
We raced across the "field"
We danced.
Uncle Todd hijacked Kati's cell phone!
We splashed at the pool!

We monkeyed around with Grammie and Dada.
By the way... Grammie and Dada, YOU ROCK!
Todd had the most amazing time!
Thank you so much for everything.
Grammie tried to whip Grady's hair into shape!
We chased the cats.
Only kidding, Grammie!
And after an emotional goodbye...
We headed to Orlando.
Todd Sr. had to go to work at an office there for a few hours.
And after we picked him up, we headed to a most MAGICAL place.

Downtown Disney.
Look, you take what you can get when you only have a couple of hours.
As always, every time we cross that "line" onto Disney property, my heart soars.
Visiting is always emotional for me.
I spent a huge chunk of my life living and breathing Walt Disney World.
Heck, I even still say "we" when speaking about the place.
It is something that is hard to escape.
Not that I would want to.
Just sad we did not have a little more time to visit the parks.

In January... and then we will be racing through all four parks.

No really, racing.

Only @ 140 days left.

Goofy Challenge here we come!!!!!!!

No comments: