Tuesday, September 29, 2009

One year ago today...


Yep, that's right, one year ago today the phone rang, I answered it, and my journey to poison hell and baldness began. I tried to find a photo of me getting chemo but some how (miraculously) they have disappeared. This is a photo of me and all the boys after my second chemo. Dada drove Grady, Grant and me to Lake City to meet Todd and Todd... unfortunately, after about 30 minutes into the trip I told Dada he had to stop NOW... he got the hint and did! It was certainly not an ideal exit but when the nausea kicks in, well.... Anyway, glad that is all over....
Today is a BEAUTIFUL day in Panama City... I woke up to Dat Dat opening the windows in our room... They have been open most of the day and we were able to ride around with the car windows down... we are all looking forward to football practice tonight!
Not much more to share today... for those of you who have it, enjoy the beautiful weather....

No comments: